We have just launched our third Career Returners Programme, which starts in September. Our Career Returner programme is a 14-week programme which allows people to learn new skills and adapt back to a job after an extended career break of 2 or more years. The paid 14-week programme starts in September 2018 and the closing date for applications is 25 June 2018. Most roles will be based in the Slough head office but we have a few opportunities in London, Leeds and Preston Brook.
We also have supported opportunities across the business, where you will be able to go directly into sales, operations, and other head office permanent roles. Within the programme, one of our returners will receive mentoring, training and an opportunity to network. We will also help you to refresh your knowledge and get you up to speed and back into the swing of things. The opportunity will also help you to be perfectly placed to apply for permanent or interim roles with us after the 14 weeks have finished.
We are open to applications from people who are looking for roles which are either full time or are looking for 4 days a week, as an organisation we are flexible in our working patterns.
In Operations we are looking for:
- Networks – Delivering the most spectrally efficient network in the world and delivering O2’s Network Strategy including additional capacity in cities and 5G.
- Service Management – Monitoring performance of O2’s systems and networks across the business, resolving problems quickly when they happen.
- Business Operations – protecting O2’s business, customers, and people.
- Customer Service – Delivering outstanding Customer Service across voice and web chat, working in partnership with the outsource and in-house teams and driving increased customer satisfaction.
- Transformation – Delivery of O2’s business transformation programme. Focussed on digital transformation and IT enablement.
- Smart Metering – The Smart Metering Implementation Programme (SMIP) is a UK Government programme to offer every UK home and small business a smart energy meter by 2020. Over 30 million meters will be installed. The programme is a major national infrastructure initiative, and the biggest ever government-run IT project.
In Sales we are looking for:
- Direct Sales- Managing relationships with new and existing customer accounts
- Sales Management- Developing O2’s sales teams
- Desk Based Account Managers – based in Preston Brook
- Product and Propositions– Driving their exciting products and enterprise propositions
- Contract Management – overseeing and governing their large customer contracts
- Data and Analytics – analysing their sales performance and shaping the way they work with their customers
- Stores and Retail – looking after their customers, through store or online (e.g store leader/regional leader)
Supported Hiring Opportunities
We also have opportunities across the business to come directly into sales, operations and other head office permanent roles. We would love to hear from you if you’re looking to return directly into any of the following areas.
Please click the link below to apply for the 14-week returners programme or/and the supported hiring roles.
Applications close on 25 June 2018.